international workshop "Joining to the EU funding programs through German scientific partners - Horizon 2020 as an example"
- 26 August - 2 September, 2017 Registration
- 23 September, 2017 Classes Start
- 10 January, 2018 Classes End
- 13 January, 2018 Exams
- 27 January - 1 February, 2018 Registration
- 3 February, 2018 Classes Start
- 6 June, 2018 Classes End
- 17 June, 2018 Exams
The history of what is now known as the College of Sciences of the University of Tehran dates back to the time of establishment of Dar ul-Funun ("house of knowledge of methods"), approximately 160 years ago. The Dar ul-Funun, where learning was taught at a high school level, is sometimes considered the first modern institution of higher learning in Iran. Initially, physics, chemistry, natural sciences, pharmacology, and mineralogy constituted the courses taught there.