international workshop "Joining to the EU funding programs through German scientific partners - Horizon 2020 as an example"
- 27 August – 3 September, 2016 Registration
- 17 September, 2016 Classes start
- 4 January, 2016 Classes end
- 7-18 January, 2017 Exams
- 21-26 January, 2017 Registration
- 28 January, 2017 Classes start
- 31 May, 2017 Classes end
- 10-21 June, 2017 Exams
The history of what is now known as the College of Sciences of the University of Tehran dates back to the time of establishment of Dar ul-Funun ("house of knowledge of methods"), approximately 160 years ago. The Dar ul-Funun, where learning was taught at a high school level, is sometimes considered the first modern institution of higher learning in Iran. Initially, physics, chemistry, natural sciences, pharmacology, and mineralogy constituted the courses taught there.